Super SARCA Anchor
SARCA's patented design is unique and revolutionary, offering superb holding power on a variety of bottom types including mud, sand, gravel and rock.
Super SARCA Anchor at PRECISION MARINE
Super SARCA Anchors are designed and manufactured in Australia, Sarca's build quality assured using the best steels then hot dipped galvanized, the stainless Sarca being of 316 and stainless steel.
Super SARCA's unique design makes it both safer and easier to use. The penetrating ability and holding power of the Super SARCA has to be experienced to be believed.
- Hoop on the rear of the anchor ensures that the Super SARCA rolls over in most situations, allowing the toe to be in its best possible position to penetrate the ocean floor and reducing dragging as the fluke digs in
- No more chain tangled around and between the flukes preventing the anchor from taking hold. Super SARCA's unique tangle-resistant design improves anchor efficiency and safety
- Unique design also creates a pumping action which sinks the anchor deeper. Teamed with the Super SARCA's 360° pivoting action, this makes the Super SARCA resistant to wind and tide changes
- Incorporates an automatic reset trip release that offers you the highest rate of recovery from rocks. When anchoring in and around bommies, reef or coral the Super SARCA has less chance of getting stuck and will create less damage to the environment
- Light in weight, easy to handle and contains no lead in the design to contaminate the marine environment
- Available in top-quality 316 stainless steel or hot-dip galvanized mild steel
Comparison chart for our range of Super SARCA Anchors
Product Name Boat Length (m) Weight (kg)
Super SARCA Anchor No 1--- 3.8 - 4.5 4.0kg
Super SARCA Anchor No 2--- 4.5 - 6.0 6.0kg
Super SARCA Anchor No 3--- 6.0 - 7.5 9.0kg
Super SARCA Anchor No 4--- 7.5 - 9.0 13.5kg
more information about this product