Muir VC650 Vertical Capstan
The Muir range of capstans provides reliable and heavy duty operation for mooring, warping and anchoring for all recreational and commercial applications.
Efficient and quick they can be installed independently or as a complete system with windlasses.
Manufactured to the highest quality standard, featuring heavy chrome and gear drive assembly.
Accommodating varying deck thicknesses, they are popular for line hauling and fishing purposes.
- Deck-hugging snag free design.
- Unit can be mounted horizontally.
- Luxury chrome finish over marine grade bronze or 316 Stainless steel.
- Capstan features heavy duty knurled finish for increased grip.
- Self aligning gearbox/adaptor.
- Stainless steel shaft and mounting bolts.
- Shaft seal
- Power: 600W
- Suit boats up to 11m
- Height above deck: 95mm
• Inline drive options
• AC option (VC2500/3500/4000)
• Traditional polished bronze finish
• Heavier duty motor for lifting and fishing use
• Extra deck clearance kit for any deck thickness
• Full range of accessories including rope, snubber kits and deck switches
• Electric & hydraulic operating options & accessories
Additional Product Information
Email us for a QUOTE or
more information about this product