RULE 1100GPH Bilge Pump - Non-Automatic
Next generation compact submersible 1100 GPH electric pump for use as a bilge or bait pump on smaller craft.
Totally submersible pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
This pump is extremely efficient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to fit into the smallest available space.
NON-Automatic pump - requires a Rule float switch to operate automatically. Please note - using the included check valve will reduce the output flow of the pump. Available in both 12 volt & 24 volt models. 3 year limited warranty.
-Fully submersible pump - 1100 US gallons per hour - 69 litres per minute
-Higher flow - optimised impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage as previous model
-High efficiency, low amp draw ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature - to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
-Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention - now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge. Note - using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port - gives easier installation and maintenance.
- Discharge hose port is included with each pump
-Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact -112mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth - not including discharge
-1 x straight port provided.
Part Number Capacity Voltage Amps Hose Outlet Rule Model
RWB-805 1100GPH 12V 3.7A Barbed 25mm (1") & 28mm (1-1/8") 27DA
RWB-806 1100GPH 24V 1.9A Barbed 25mm (1") & 28mm (1-1/8") 27DA-24
more information about this product